Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I sign up?
2. What is included in the membership?
3. What are the costs of becoming a member?
4. What forms of payment do you accept?
5. How long does it take for ad appear on the site?
6. How do I make changes to my ad?
7. How do I cancel my membership?
8. How many leads can I expect each month?
9. Do I have to pay for each lead?
We consider our FAQ page a work in progress. If you cannot find the question you are looking for, please contact us and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Thank you!
1. How do I sign up? (go back to top)
Visit our sign up form. Here you will fill out a form to build your ad, then you will be forwarded to a secure payment form to make your payment.
2. What is included in the membership? (go back to top)
Your ad will be in 2 states, plus you will have your own individual profile page. You will have space for a photo 300px wide. You will have text space to describe your services, direct links to your website, a contact form and check availability form.
3. What are the costs of becoming a member? (go back to top)
We have 2 different memberships:
1. Monthly, $9.95 per month
2. SemiAnnual, $49.95 every six months
4. What forms of payment do you accept? (go back to top)
We accept American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Discover Card, or PayPal.
5. How long does it take for ad appear on the site? (go back to top)
Please allow 1-2 business days for us to create your ad and publish it on the site.
6. How do I make changes to my ad? (go back to top)
You can just send us an email anytime at email@example.com with any changes you need including text and photo changes! All changes are personally reviewed and manually done. We are always happy to help with advice on creating better ad and profile page content!
7. How do I cancel my membership? (go back to top)
Well we hope you never would never want to :-) and if theres a problem please let us know. If you still wish to cancel your membership please follow these easy steps if you are cancelling through PayPal:
1.Log In to your PayPal account.
2.Click the History tab.
3.Click the Details of the subscription.
4.Click Cancel Subscription.
5.You have successfully cancelled your subscription.
Or, if you paid by Visa, Mastercard or Discover Card, simply send us an email and we will cancel your membership for you.
Your membership and ad will stay active for the remainder of membership term. No credits are issued for remaining portions of membership time.
8. How many leads can I expect each month? (go back to top)
Our job is to drive traffic to your website and exposure for your business, and we do just that. What we do is expose your business ad, profile and website to a focused group of brides looking for Wedding Music Entertainers for their wedding. And, if your ad / profile isn't attracting visitors, you also have the option to make changes and updates to your description and photos as many times as you would like. What it will really come down to is how attractive your ad and profile page are compared to the others listed on the site.
9. Do I have to pay for each lead? (go back to top)
NO. Your membership fee includes all the leads and click-throughs your ad attracts. There is NEVER a charge for individual leads or any type of referral fee if you book a job.